Essence Cosmetics Haul

Hello ladies, I managed to find Tony's Pharmacy open today after failing last Thursday and I was even luckier to find all the products that I needed as most of what I got were the last ones left *yayy* :) Here is what I purchased:


Stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige (back-ups)
24h Hand Protection Balm in Vanilla Apple Pie
Multi-Action False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
Stay with me lipgloss in I Like Cotton Candy
I love Stage eyeshadow base
Color & Go nail polishes in Irreplaceable, Blue Addicted, Where's the Party & Choose Me

I'm so eager to try out all these products and the hand cream really smells divine!! I just can't stop smelling it! Here some close up photos:




Stay tuned for reviews :) Have a good weekend cupcakes :)

6 comments on "Essence Cosmetics Haul"
  1. woow those look like some nice purchases!! There's a pharmacy near where I live which has an Essence makeup stand.. it looks quite equipped actually..I've only bought a lipgloss from there though. Do you mind if you tell me where Tony's pharmacy is located? thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure Amanda! It is in Gzira, Stuart Street. There are some maintenance works going on in the street and the pharmacy is in a corner so you won't miss it :)

      Delete
  2. I have to go soon as well! I'm dying to try out some essence products! Do they stock a lot of products at Tony's pharmacy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually have the biggest stand in Malta!

      Delete
  3. Blue Addicted is amazing! Just out of interest how much does a Essence polish cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is one amazing polish! I was lucky as they only had one left! It depends on where I buy them but I have never paid more than €2 on the polishes :)

      Delete