What's in my travel Make-Up Bag?

A few days ago, I asked whether you would like to see what I take with me to work whenever I'm going out straight afterwards so here is the post! I usually wash at work (we have staff showers) and so I have to take quite a few things with me apart from fresh undies and the clothes I would be wearing to go out with and most of the stuff is make-up.  I keep shower gel in my locker and I usually wash my hair the night before so I just take my mini straighteners for touch ups as I have to keep my hair tied back all say at work.  

Anyways, these are the items that always make it in my make-up bag for such occasions.  Sometimes I would add a few more items, say eyeshadows but these are the items that always make it in my travel make-up bag. For those who are wondering, the bag is from a local beauty shop, and yes, all of these items fit comfortably in it as it is quite roomy :)  I really like the lace overlay effect and the red satin interior as they give the bag a luxurious and girly feel.



Face
Inglot Under the Make-Up Base, NYX HD Studio Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige, essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige, NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green, Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose, e.l.f. Mineral Booster, e.l.f. Studio Make-Up Mist & Set.


Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer, e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow palette, Wet 'n' Wild coloricon single eyeshadow in Creme Brulee, e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner, e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.


Lips
Nivea lip balm, lipstick(s), lip liner and gloss which match my outfit.




Tools
Sigma F80, e.l.f. Studio Powder brush, e.l.f. Blending eye brush, a selection of Fraulein 38 eyeshadow & eyeliner brushes, e.l.f. Studio Contour brush, Fraulein 38 Blush brush, e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler.


On another note, it is freeeeezzing here in Malta and we even got quite a few hail storms over the last couple of days. I don't think we have ever had such a cold winter! How's the weather where you live? Anyone having sunshine? I really miss summer and want it to be here asap!!! 

3 comments on "What's in my travel Make-Up Bag?"
  1. Its so cold in the UK too, brr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makeup bag Lara, i really like it :) Yep it's been freezing! brrr :S I can't wait until March so that the weather gets a little warmer!

    ReplyDelete