Monthly Favourites: July

Being utterly busy, I barely had time to experiment with make-up or try out new products this month but here is my pick of the products that I reached for over and over.

Starting off with hair products, I have really been enjoying not having to blow-dry my hair ever since I cut it short. Instead I just leave it to air dry and add in some mousse for some volume. My favourite is the Tres Emme 24 Hour Body.  I then use this FarmaVita Defining Gloss to texture my hair and it doesn't feel greasy at all and smells delicious!  Lastly, when I'm at the beach, I always make sure that my hair is protected against the sun's UV rays with this Angel Hair Care sun spray.

I have also been using the Seacret Pure Body Lotion as I love the texture of it and it is fast absorbed and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.  When I hit the beach, I like to carry the E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes for a quick hydration fix to my skin. I love the scent of these and the way they leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I'm gonna buy them in every single scent once they are available on the UK site!


As for make-up, I only have three favourites this month, namely the Pupa Vamp! Mascara in 300 Deep Night, Essence lipstick in 58 Dazzling Beige and Catrice Ultimate Lipstick in The Nuder The Better.  I love layering these two lip products for a shimmery nude lip and the mascara is the ultimate touch to a nude make-up look to make the eyes speak for themselves.


What were your favourite products this month ladies?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment