Monthly Favourites | March

Spring is finally here! That can only mean one thing...pretty clothes and beautiful bright colours! The same can be said about my favourite products this month; although I don't have that many, my choices have definitely shifted towards a brighter palette.

Red lips were something I wore very frequently throughout this month and my favourite combination of products for the perfect red pout are NYX Long Lip Pencil in CLPL20 Plush Red and Givenchy Rouge Interdit in 20 Illicit Raspberry. Both products last for hours on end and my lips never go dry while wearing these two products. I still fancied a neutral lip for work and my choice of product has been MAC Lustre Lipstick in Naked Paris.


Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make-up in 010 Light Beige has been my foundation of choice this month and I like how it doesn't feel like I am wearing make-up and it instantly brightens and evens out my complexion.

As for blush, I have switched to E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral both for day and night now that I am wearing brighter colours.  Lastly, I have been really enjoying Catrice Mini Max Precision Volume Mascara as it lifts my lashes and separates them for a nice fanned out effect, making my eyes look bigger and brighter.


Those were my March favourites, what are yours?

5 comments on "Monthly Favourites | March"
  1. nice picks lara :)

    Cosmetique1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the Catrice Mini Max mascara too! (Martina)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am loving the Catrice Mini Max mascara. Gives me really long eyelashes and it almost looks as if I'm wearing falsies! Love it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spring-lighter-and-brighter make up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the color of that blush! Really enjoying your March faves!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete