The Exit Interview Series: Volume #11

This month, apart from using up products, I have cleared out my skin care stash (read all about it here) and so I threw away products that either don't work for me anymore or else I just didn't use them in a long time.  I am going to start bit by bit as there are quite a few so let's get right into it!

Starting out with a body scrub from Body Gourmet Malta, this scrub is basically sugar based and contains essential oils amongst other ingredients.  I'm glad I made it to the end of this jar as I really didn't like the oiliness it leaves on my skin even after using shower gel. I will not buy this again for sure.


I also finished a White Musk deodorant that my aunt brought me from the States.  I really loved this deodorant as it lasts all day and has a nice but not overly empowering smell. Too bad I can't get it here in Malta :( As I said earlier, I was clearing out my skin care stash the other day and I basically threw away the E.L.F. Tinted Moisturiser in Rosy Beige, E.L.F. Zit Zapper, Witch Anti-Blemish Stick and Jojoba Oil.  Mum kept the Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser as it is more suited to her skin type.




Any products you finished up this month girls? Would you buy them again?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment