Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in 010 Fairy Dust


With the new Catrice products launching later this week, I thought I'd fit in another review.  This is the second face product that I got at the launch and even though highlighter is not a product I use everyday (in fact this is the only actual highlighting powder I own), I was still intrigued by the product.

What drew me to it was actually the sleek, sturdy, black packaging and... the name! The product is in fact a pressed highlighter powder that has a very fine, silky texture and light-reflecting pigments that give a subtle gold shimmer to the face and decollete.  Thereby if you are not really fond of shimmer on your face, I'd suggest you stay away from this product.

Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in 010 Fairy Dust
with flash to show the subtle gold shimmer



In natural light
I like to apply this highlighter with a fan brush and using a light hand.  I just apply a little on top of my cheekbones and temples as well as along the bridge of my nose and on my Cupid's bow to emphasise my lips.  Highlighting really gives a new dimension to your face especially when paired with a little contouring!

Thus, as a concluding remark, I am very fond of this product and I am now happy to incorporate highlighter in my make-up routine! Also, based on other product reviews, the Prime and Fine range is really worth a try!

Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in 010 Fairy Dust will be available in pharmacies this week. I think the retail price will be between €4 and €6.

2 comments on "Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in 010 Fairy Dust"
  1. questa recensione mi ha incuriosito! vorrei provarlo..io hoscoperto catrice da poco tempo:)

    ReplyDelete