Review: Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow in 010 One Shade Fits All

Today I am going to review one of the products I was most excited about at the new Catrice products launch. Enter Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow in One Shade Fits All.

As soon as I saw the product, it reminded me of the same concept of lipstick from L'Oreal and Maybelline, minus the hefty-for-a-drugstore-product-price-tag so I was obviously curious to see how the product works.
Luckily for me, I had of these babies in my goody bag and it was the first thing I reached for and applied  it straight away!

It may come across as a scary in-your-face bright orange lipstick once you twist the bullet up from the sleek and sturdy silver tube (same as the Ultimate Shine range but the Lip Glow has Catrice written all around the cap in pink lettering) but in reality you just have to apply it and watch the magic happen!

There is only one shade available and the name is very apt... One Shade Fits All! What this Lip Glow does is basically intensify the natural colour of your lips and it turns to a unique pink colour depending on the natural pigmentation of your lips.  For example, on me it turns out to be a nice rosy bright pink.

Before - bare lips

After
The actual product glides on smoothly and feels very moisturizing on the lips. With regards staying power, the lipstick lasts for an average of 3 hours on me but the colours seems to stay on a bit longer.

Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow will be available later in September and I believe it will retail for around €4.50.

6 comments on "Review: Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow in 010 One Shade Fits All"
  1. Gorgeous post! I keep using mine before I go to work, and if I don't have a chance to choose a lipstick, I just grab this one and voila! And the neon see through of the product makes me all happy on the inside every time!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Reb! It's fast become my go to lipstick!

      Delete
  2. bello ..mi piace veramente tanto! ho letto di te sulla pagina face..mentre linkavo il mio blog..ti seguo e spero di leggerti presto:)l'alro giorno ho comprato un rossetto( ho scoperto da poco questo brand) e mi è stato su veramente tanto!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Silvia! Mi fa piacere che segui il mio blog e adesso vi sto seguendo anch'io :) Catrice ha davvero dei rossetti pigmentati! Tra poco faro degli altri review su gli altri rossetti che ho :) spero che vi piacera! Baci xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow seeing this on your lips really does show how NOT orange it is. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete