40 Questions Tag

It's been a long time since I last did a Tag Post and since a few days ago I was tagged by the lovely Rachel & Jessica from Beauty is Our Passion, I decided to go ahead and do this fun 40 Questions Tag! So, here goes!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice - when I wake up and before I go to sleep


-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination oily/sensitive skin


-What is your current facial wash?
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Wash Gel


-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, every other day


-What brand do you use?
Nivea Visage Young Smooth It! Mild Exfoliating Scrub


-Which moisturizer do you use?
La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat


-Do you have freckles?
Just a little and they are barely visible


-Do you use eye cream?
Eye gel, yes


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, just the occasional zit every now and then


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, never 


MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
or
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make-up in 010 Light Beige


-How about concealer?
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
or 
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green (for spots)


-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, pink (cool)


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I prefer the more natural ones as they can help define your own lashes better. However, fantasy lashes are great with special effects make-up too!


-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I do throw them out when the mascara is dried up


-What brand of mascara do you use?
Various but mostly Pupa Milano, Essence & Catrice Cosmetics


-Sephora or MAC?
Never tried Sephora so I can't really compare the two


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No


-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes (Sigma, E.L.F, Essence & Fraulein 38) or my hands


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base


-For the face?
Inglot Under The Make-Up Base


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Very difficult to choose but right now my favourite is Essence Mono Eyeshadow in 02 Dance All Night
(shimmery gold)


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Kohl pencils and gel eyeliners



-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Erm... never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Don't use them much but I do have a few and they can be very versatile


-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes


-What is your favorite lipstick?
Chanel Rouge Allure in 66 Confidentielle
Givenchy Rouge Interdit in 20 Illicit Raspberry
Catrice Ultimate Colour in 190 The Nuder The Better


-How about lipgloss?
Catrice Cosmetics Lip Appeal Lip Gloss in Little Red Dress


-What is your favorite blush to use?
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush in 01 Swirlpool


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Just a few NYX products and nail polishes


-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes


-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have never been to a CCO


-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No as there are plenty of tutorials on youtube. I did take a beauty care course though.


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I take my time to put make-up to ensure it looks perfect!


-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Nude lips against a dark brown lipliner


-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Depends on my mood but I do love a pillar box red lipstick!


-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian & Mila Kunis


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick


-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes


-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Depends on my mood


-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Chanel, Catrice & Essence


-What do you think of Makeup?
To me make-up is an art medium that should be used to enhance one's best features while letting natural beauty shine though :)


I tag everyone who feels like doing this fun tag post!

1 comment on "40 Questions Tag"
  1. Loved reading this i have one done too if you want a read :)
    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.ie/2012/09/40-beauty-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete