September Collective Haul

This month is known with me as the 'Fashion Olympics Month' and with all the new season stock coming out in the shops I couldn't resist not buying a few bits and bobs from the new collections so I will be starting out this collective haul with clothing and accessories. 

The first purchases from New Look were this gorgeous navy blue lace peplum dress and this cute pair of shorts which also came with this brown leather and gold detail belt. I also bought a pair of black stud back seam tights from their Gold by Giles range (designed by Giles Deacon) as well as some pretty undies (the red and polka dot ones were bought by Mum). The total for all purchases was €79.94.





I am going through a nude clothes and accessories phase right now and from Peacocks I bought a beige nude clutch bag with black scallop trim and a new wallet that is perfect for smaller bags, both for €26.


The last clothing purchase is this shirt from boohoo.com which unfortunately turned out to be quite large for my frame. Mum is going to alter it to fit me because I really like the sequin detail on the collar and cuffs. I had a 20% off and free shipping code to use on the site and so the shirt came down to €20 instead of €26.


Moving on to the cosmetics department, I have bought a handful of nail polishes starting with this Carnival Multi Glitter from Technic, a duochrome from Florelle, Essie Stylenomics from the Fall 2012 collection bearing the same name, Essence 113 Do You Speak Love?, Gosh Holographic Hero which Misha kindly sent me and Rimmel 60 Seconds 510 Euphoria which I simply had to buy after a colleague of mine invited me try hers.



I also won 5 more nail polishes from Pro Nails (formerly Professionails) from a Facebook competition they were running.


Moreover, I bought the Essence Nail Polish Remover in Strawberry and Passion Fruit as well as a Montagne Jeunesse face masque.


The last purchase from this month is from Born Pretty Store. After obsessing on the new paper lashes from Essence's new Cherry Blossom Girl Trend Edition, and I saw these eyeliner tattoos on the BPS website, I went ahead and got all three variations. I haven't yet found the perfect occasion to wear them to but I think they'll look pretty on. (You can quote the code EBABK31 for 10% off your order).



So that's it for this month ladies! What did you buy?

1 comment on "September Collective Haul"
  1. That dress is gorgeous! Love the colour and style

    ReplyDelete