Monthly Favourites | January

Favourites time again! Catrice has definitely been my most favourite brand this month especially where eye products are concerned...all 4 are from the budget-friendly brand.  Again, Glamour Doll & Mini Max mascaras have made to this month's favourites. They are seriously the best volumizing mascaras I have ever tried and when paired together they give a fantastic fanned-out appearance to the lashes. 5 stars to both!


The eye pencils are both brown and they offer a very good alternative to black especially for neutral smoky eye or day make-up. With regards staying power I much prefer the Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen in 070 Puddle Of Mudd as it lasts for hours on end.  However both glide on effortlessly and I like the smudger end of the Kajal Designer in 150 Up&Brown&Up&Brown... as well as the shade which is quite a unique shade and one I don't see often in eye pencils.

Moving on to lip products, I have been using Mac Lustre Lipstick in Naked Paris and Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 206 Nude Pink both for day and night which complement any make-up look.  I would then pair Liptini Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stain in 4013 Pink Lady with E.L.F. Studio Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine when I want a statement lip.


Finally to keep my lips free from flakes an protect them against the cold, I favoured E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator, Bioderma Atoderm Levres and Essence Kiss Care Love Lip Balm in 03 Fruitylicious when I want a sheer tint.

As for face products, my favourites were Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette which needs no introduction here and Catrice Defining Blush in 060 Rosewood Forest which brings winter cheeks to life! 


Lastly, I have been wearing this River Island gold cross bracelet almost everyday since I received it. 


What were your favourites for the first month of 2013?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment