Review | E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads

In my last order from E.L.F. Cosmetics, I had ordered a pack of Nail Polish Remover Pads to pop them in my bag whenever I don't have time to remove nail polish or if I have chipped a nail... which unfortunately is a common occurrence at work.

The packaging is nothing special really; just a round, white, plastic, screw-top box (5cm in diameter and contains 24 pads) with a label bearing the brand logo and product name. Additionally, the box comes packaged in a plastic sleeve and carton backing on which there are listed the product ingredients. The pads are acetone free, hence they won't dry your nails.



The pads are quite thin and carry a fresh, citrus scent; something far better than the usual nail polish remover smell. They are nicely loaded with polish remover and although it feels oily, it evaporates after some time from the skin and nails. 


I have tried these pads with light and dark-coloured polishes alike and I have to say I much prefer taking the light colours off with them as with the darker tones, an inevitable mess is in store.  I'd say you just need two pads for a light colour and 6 for a dark colour to take it all off so it's best to stick to the usual polish remover and cotton for the latter. As for glitter polish, just don't go there with these.

Having said that, I will definitely re-purchase these once I run out because they are very handy for emergency cases and I really like their scent.

Have you ever tried these? What's your take on them?  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment