Review | Liptini Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stain in 4013 Pink Lady

Lip stains are my current obsession lately and you can blame that on their excellent staying power and versatility. The latest addition to my collection is Liptini Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stain 4013 Pink Lady and it comes courtesy of Meg's Make-up 250 points package that I received towards the end of last year.

The lip stain comes packaged in a small cardboard box that bears the company logo (I just love the little Martini glass and the brand's name!), ingredients and directions for use.  The stain itself comes in a cute little plastic tube with a matt silver screw-off cap and a standard doe foot applicator.  It has a jelly-like texture, smells yummy and has the most beautiful shade of burgundy-pink ever!


As the name suggests, the product can be used on both lips and cheeks but I prefer to use it as a lip stain for the simple reason that it looks too dark on my cheeks.  The applicator is my favourite when it comes to liquid lip products and I have no issues with it.

One application of Liptini Lip Liqueur in 4013 Pink Lady

I was surprised at how rapidly it dries as opposed to other lip stains I have which take considerably longer.  The colour is build-able and I like to use it both on its own and under similar coloured lipsticks/lipglosses as it helps colour last longer. In terms of lasting power of the stain when worn alone, I can safely say that it lasts until I take it off.  This brings me to another reason why I don't like using it as a cheek stain...it does it's job well at staining your fingers and takes some time to get off your cheeks!

Overall, this is hands down my favourite lip stain and I really would like to try more products from this brand! 

Liptini Lip Liqueurs retail at $18 each for 8ml of product. Check out the full range at www.liptini.com.

Product received for free after accumulating 250 make-up points on www.megsmakeup.com and redeeming them against a $15 shipping fee.

1 comment on "Review | Liptini Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stain in 4013 Pink Lady"
  1. OOOoooooooh! This looks like something I am going to like! I hope I can find one on Ebay since we don't have it here in Manila! Thanks for this review! I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete