The Exit Interview Series | Volume #17

This month's empties are mostly all new products that I have never used before. Read on to see which products will be ditched for good and which ones I will be re-purchasing.

Starting with hair care, I have finished up my L'Oreal Elnett Satin hair spray. I have really enjoyed using this product and the results are sooo worth it (pun intended). It smells good and has never left any tell-tale flakes on my hair while still maintaining hair in place. The price is somewhere in the middle...€7.25 for 250ml. I bought another one of these hair sprays but this time I opted for the one with the Pro-Keratin formula. 


I also gave a try to John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner this month. I have been able to use the samples for like 4 times and I really liked the results. My hair felt and looked healthy and I can safely say that these two products gave it a nice lift from all the heat-styling damage that I may have caused my hair. Once I finish my current shampoo and conditioner, I now just what I am going to buy!

Another new product which I finished is the Balance Me Pure Skin Cleanser. I got this a while back with an issue of Glamour magazine and because of it's small size, I packed it for my trip to Paris. It proved to be a good cleanser as it didn't irritate or break me out but I really wasn't a fan of the scent. Then again, it is a product of 98.8% natural origin so I can't complain. Too bad the range is not available in Malta :(

This D&P Perfumum deodorant was actually a gift and to be honest, I wouldn't consider re-purchasing. I didn't know what the scent was and I didn't really like it. That is all I have to say about it basically.



More empties...a sample of Essence by Narciso Rodriguez fragrance. I really enjoyed using this one; it's clean, fresh, floral and drifts me to better places instantly!


The Sally Hansen UV Top Coat came with a French Manicure Kit and I really liked it; however, as soon as you reach a little less than half the bottle it goes gloopy and is good for nothing as it won't dry, applies thick and no amount of polish thinner can restore it. No re-purchase there, sorry :(

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment