February Collective Haul

Contrary to last month, my credit card has really been abused during the last 4 weeks and the pretty Spring clothes and accessories are to blame! I still have to invest in some monochrome pieces so be sure to look out for them in next month's haul (hopefully).

I will start with what my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day, starting with these two gorgeous pieces from Stradivarius.  I have really been wanting some nice shirts and he got me this cute blue one with rose gold buttons along with this comfy pink sweater.  Then on Valentine's Day we went to Valletta and he bought me some roses while I popped into The Body Shop to get some bath lillies (shown later on) and from Orsay, he suprised me with this cute set of earrings...pearls, shoes and the Eiffel Tower...all total winners with me! Thanks a bunch hun :) xx


Moving on to more clothes, I bought an army green shirt similar to the blue one above as well as a light-wash denim shirt from Stradivarius. They were €25.95 each but I got them at €24.70 each with a discount card. The same applies for the neon pink jumper in the second picture. I also got this flower applique' (3D florals are set to be huge this spring) top from Orsay for just €17.95 and the coral boat shoes were a steal at only €6.15 in the Peacocks sale.



It's been a long time since I last made a purchase from Mango but their latest collection has rekindled my love for the store and I bought this red shirt dress for €29.95. It also came with a belt and I can see myself wearing it a lot!


The last clothing purchases for the month come from Promod. I just love that store and I bought this beautiful orange cotton blazer for €39.95 and this leather fringe bag. The latter was a bit pricey at €39.95 but I just couldn't resist and it was the last one available.


As for skin care and cosmetics, I bought some stuff from Essence as well as a new facial scrub as I couldn't find the usual Nivea one that I use. The Essence concealer and brow gel (€2.19 each) don't need any introduction on this blog but I also bought a Colour & Go Nail Polish in the shade 139 Walk On The Wild Side (€1.70), a lipstick (€2.50) and nail polish (€2.00) from the Home Sweet Home Trend Edition, both of which carry the name Berry Me Home and a brow pencil (€1.60) as I have finally started experimenting with filling in my brows. The St.Ives Facial Scrub has bigger granules but it didn't irritate my skin. I paid €6.99 for it. The bath lillies are from The Body Shop and they cost €2.30 each.


I also picked up three Montagne Jeunesse masks from New Look at €1.25 each.


Since I have finished the L'Oreal Elnett Hair Spray this month, I bought another one but I opted for the Pro-Keratin one this time. I just love the L'Oreal Elnett range albeit a bit on the expensive side (€7.25) but they do the job well and the spray doesn't leave any flakes whatsoever.  I also bought my first bottle of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straightening Potion (€9.00) and so far I like the results. It doesn't weigh down my hair and gives it a beautiful shine and offers thermo-protection for use with heat styling equipment.  Speaking of heat-styling hair equipment, I bought a pair of ionic straightening ions from Lidl for €18.99 and an ionic hair dryer for €10.99.  I have already used both of them multiple times and they yield excellent results each time!



1 comment on "February Collective Haul"
  1. I love the chocolate orange face mask, it smells good enough to eat :D

    ReplyDelete