Monthly Favourites | April

Here we go again...monthly favourites! This month I only have four products that deserve to be in this post. I have obviously been using other products but I personally don't see the point why I should bore you with the same products month after month.
 
First up is Percy & Reed London Hair Finishing Polish which I use to smooth my hair after straightening. A pea-sized amount is enough for my whole head and I tend to apply this polish just to the ends to avoid my hair turning greasy within a few hours. It smells nice and can also be used to add texture and definition to hair.
 
 
Planter's Natural & Young Aloe Vera Repairing Cream in its cute tin deserves a mention in this post. This baby smells amazing and keeps my hands super soft and supple, banishing dry skin for good...a definite must-have!
 
 
Lastly, I have two makeup products that have fed my current obsession with anything pastel pink. Enter Essence Kiss Care Love Lip Balm 03 Fruityliscious and Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 100 F'rosen Yoghurt eyeshadow quad. The balm offers protection with a pearly hint of colour and the quad has awesome pigmentation and is versatile enough for day and night looks.
 

What were your favourite products this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment