OOTD | What I Wore To The Malta Fashion Week Bridal Show

I am still excited at the fact that I finally managed to get up close and personal with Elie Saab wedding designs!! I guess this was my personal highlight of the year...now I just want to get married in one of the fabulous gowns!
 
This is what I wore to the show:
 
 
Blazer, Mango Suit | Coated jeans, Promod | Crop top, River Island
Peep-toe heels, Star by Julien MacDondald at Debenhams
Clutch, Suiteblanco | Stainless steel bangle, Calvin Klein
Gunmetal bangle and ring, Mango | Stainless steel ring, Viventy at 202 Jewellery
Watch, DKNY | Earrings and necklace, Peacocks

I went for a grey smoky eye and red lip combo to complement my outfit and this is a list of products used:
 
Face
Inglot Under The Makeup Base
NYX HD Foundation HDF02 Soft Beige
Catrice Camouflage Cream 010 Ivory
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof
Milani Baked Blush in 03 Berry Amore
 
Eyes
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 150 Metallicious
Essence Marble Mania T.E. Eyeshadow 03 Swirl It, Baby!
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume & Curl Mascara
Pupa Milano Made To Last Eyes 100 Black 
 
Lips
Catrice Ultimate
E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss Merry Cherry

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment