OOTN: Graduation Day!!!

Hey all!! How's the weekend going? Mine has been quite busy since Thursday because it was my graduation day :D Finally, after years of hard work, it has arrived! I was uber excited and my heart felt like going out of my chest when my name was called to collect my Bachelors Degree!!! Anyways, as I promised on my facebook page, here are some photos of my outfit and make up for the day :)


Me, happy with my Degree :)


Me & Johan


Me with Mum & Dad


Me & my brother, James

Underneath my toga, I wore a black boohoo dress and paired it with a cropped tweed jacket from Peacocks and a pair of Mary Jane shoes from Marks & Spencer :)

Finally, here are pics of my eye make-up + a list of products used:


Face
Inglot Under the Make-up Base
NYX HD Foundation in 02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Mineral Booster
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Eggplant (purple shade)
e.l.f. Party Palette (grey shade)
Amarena make-up palette (purple shade)
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black
Max Factor kohl eye pencil in 020 Black

Lips
Nivea Hydrocare lip balm
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose
L'Oreal Glam Shine Crystals lipgloss in Coral Strass

10 comments on "OOTN: Graduation Day!!!"
  1. Congrats on graduating Lara! :) I can't wait until mine arrives as well after so many years of hard work!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lara!! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that's a huge accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again Lara! You looked super pretty and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your certificate is huge! The two I have are A4 sized. Congratulations again :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol thank you very much for your wishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I was uber excited and my heart felt like going out of my chest when my name was called to collect my Bachelors Degree!!!"

    My heart started doing strange things too when I was called up. But in my case, it wasn't because I was excited. I just didn't want to go flat on my face in front of my entire year and a bunch of tedious academics. Everyone else was busy worrying about the future and the graduate jobs market, or itching to jump straight into the rest of their life with both feet. But not me. Every inch of my being was focused towards not going flat on my face. I only got excited when I was safely off the stage. :)

    ReplyDelete