Saturday Morning Haul!

Yesterday morning me and my bf did some errands and here's what I got:


Earring holder for all my earrings... even studs!


Nail polish dryer and two BYS Cosmetics nail polishes in 137 Pink on the Brink and 1 Aqua Pool. I'm planning to get more things from this brand cos I really like them!

I still had to get more things like clothes, accessories and stuff but by the time we got to Sliema, there was a lot of traffic and no parking was available :( but I still wanted to show you what I got yesterday!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
11 comments on "Saturday Morning Haul!"
  1. Lara! From where did you buy the earrings holder? I must get one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that earring holder is fab! Especially as it holds studs as well, not that I have many but still. Where did you get it?
    The black butterfly ones on the left are lovely :) wonder if that nail drier helps? I heard that blowing on your nails yourself doesnt help but never tried it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Carla, I got it from Tenda at the Embassy and it costs €18 :)

    @Engimna, the butterflies are actually gold, they appear black cos of the flash :) I haven't tried the drier yet but I will let you know how it performs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow where is that earring holder from i love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte and Engima as well cos I forget to include this in my comment... I got it from a local shop here in Malta but you can get similar ones off ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I found it on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REVOLVING-EARRING-JEWELLERY-STAND-SQUARE-NEW-3B-BLACK-/280568011290?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_JewelleryBoxes_Supplies_CA&hash=item4153281a1a
    but now I am torn between that one and this one
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-ELEGANT-EARRING-DISPLAY-ACRYLIC-FOUNTAIN-STAND-UK-/120637562966?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_JewelleryBoxes_Supplies_CA&hash=item1c168f2056
    Lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one looks nice but I think it holds less than the square one Enigma. It all depends on how big your earring collection is I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That holder is the perfect gift for my mother-in-law hehe, she has the longest earrings ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i seriously need an earring holder too.

    By the way, drop by in my blog in case you'd like to join my giveaway.

    http://lildivine.blogspot.com/2011/01/garment-color-knitwear-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you LiLi I will join you :)

    ReplyDelete