Monthly Favourites | October

Excuse me for being a teeny weeny bit late on my October favourites but so much has been going on in my life right now. Nonetheless, I still got to enjoy some new beauty related products and some oldies but goodies. Here's what tickled my fancy this month!

Starting with past loves, I have rediscovered the joys of using a BB Cream on days when I don't have much time to do full makeup. My favourite for this purpose is the All-In-One BB Cream from The Body Shop. I love how it instantly wakes up my skin and I can skip the concealer!


Another two products which help perk up my skin from within with instant results to show, are the Lierac Mesolift Serum and Polaar Icy Magic roll on. These are life saviours after busy night duties at work and the hard-but-much-more-enjoyable party nights out.


In the nail department, I have been enjoying a handful of new products, namely, Zoya Pixie Dust Lux (my first Pixie Dust from the brand), Picture Polish Grace (a full review on this Aussie brand will be up soon), Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat and Mavala Scientifique Penetrating Nail Hardener. 


The latter has been in my stash for a long time and for some stupid reason, I have never included it in a favourites post when in reality I should have included it in every single one of them! Yes, it's that good! It fortifies nails in just a fortnight and it is my go-to nail rescuer. As for the others, I have really enjoyed incorporating them all in the Sugar Skull Halloween themed manicure below.


The Bottega Verde Black Vanilla Protective Hand Cream is a divine treat for the hands and I really enjoy applying it. Not only does it smell deliciously good, it is absorbed rapidly into the skin without any greasy feeling. For now I only have a sample size but I know what my next hand cream will be ;)


Lastly, I have been enjoying the benefits of a cherry smelling moisturising lipstick to the full all throughout October courtesy of Yves Rocher Botanical Lipstick with 100% Cherry Oil. The shade I have, 41 Iris Mauve is a nice pink which complements my skin tone really well and it is subtle enough to be worn everyday.


What were your favourite products in October ladies?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment