October Collective Haul

October is my birthday month so I went a little crazy with shopping especially on the day itself where I spent the morning at Sliema with two good friends and colleagues. I also went a little crazy with polishes...I can't remember the last time I bought so much polish in one go! Anywho, here's what went down this month in clothes and cosmetics :)

I'm going to start with the bargain of the month which is none other than this leather clutch bag from Topshop which was on sale for €18.25 instead of €61. It is quite roomy and the leather feels like its good quality.



Sweater weather is finally here and I have bought this green cardigan from Mango for €22.99 and this chunky knit from Stradivarius for €27.99. I have already worn the cardigan and it's so comfy I might get the other colours too and I really can't wait to wear the knit sweater :)


Zara had this cute skirt for €29.99 which I am already thinking of different ways to style it and they also had this red jacket which I wanted one like for ages. It was a little on the pricey side at €89.95 but the material is of very good quality and I still have Zara jackets from like 8 years ago or so and they still look like new. The Bardot top is from River Island and it cost €33. 


As if the above clothes were not enough, I treated myself to an official birthday present...two Fossil bracelets with rose gold elements. The curb chain one cost €39 while the leather one cost €49.


Moving on to nail polish, I bought two China Glaze shades (Lug Your Designer Luggage and Choo-Choo Choose You) from The Giver Autumn 2014 Collection for €12 for both, Zoya Pixie Dust Lux and Zoya Tinsley for €14.62 for both as well as Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 320 Raisin The Bar (€7.99) and Insta-Dri Top Coat (€7.40).




I have caved in and bought four shades of Picture Polish too. they came a little expensive at €55.70 with shipping but they are truly amazingly beautiful shades and the first impressions are very good. I will do a full blog post about my experience with the brand in due course as well.


Lastly, I just have to share the birthday gift my boyfriend gave me...a Swarovski elements jewellery set and a Morellato pearl bracelet that complement a lot of outfits :)



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment