KIKO Makeup Milano Haul

Hello ladies :) You may have noticed that I am not posting as regularly even though I have a backlog of exciting reviews and posts but to be honest, I have been having a minor case of writers' block and I took the opportunity to enjoy life in general. Don't get me wrong...I seriously enjoy blogging and all that jazz but sometimes, life happens away from a computer screen :)

Anyways, this post is all about a KIKO Cosmetics haul for which I had the parcel delivered to my door just yesterday and now I am here showing you what I got :) There's not a lot of colourful stuff as I only bought things I actually needed, specifically for carnival and since I already had most of the things, I only had to get a few more items.


Starting off with tools, I got three eye brushes, namely 208 (Eye Base Shader), 209 (Thin Liner Brush) and 210 (Graphic Eye Brush). I have also got two Brush Cleansers as backups because my first bottle is nearing its end and I seriously love the stuff. In fact, they were the main reason behind the order!



Moving on, I got a Cleansing Eyes & Lips Make-up Remover just to test it out and also a sponge nail polish remover for glitter polish and Nail Polish Remover Travel Wipes.


Now here comes the fun part! I got two shades of blue eyeshadow from the Infinity Eye Shadow Range, namely shades 273 Mat Light Sky Blue and 275 Mat Light Sea Blue and I also got the Clics 03 Palette to put them in.


And finally, I got two False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara which I cannot wait to try and see how and if they truly work.

The cost of the order amounted to €88.70 including shipping and handling fees and it only took a week to arrive.

Have you tried any of these products before? Thoughts on them?


4 comments on "KIKO Makeup Milano Haul"
  1. I'm tempted by Kiko, I think there is a store in England but not near me. Is the nail polish pot one with a sponge inside or is it plastic spikes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it comes with a sponge but I haven't tried it yet :)

      Delete
  2. Kiko has recently started shipping to Greece so I'm tempted to try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to try Kiko cosmetics this year. I discovered the brand last year, but I have still to put in an order. I've got to do that soon,

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete