The Exit Interview Series | Volume #39

And that's a wrap for January! Poof...bye...gone - as have these products that I am going to show you in this post!

I'm starting with body care products and first up is this Wjcon Body Draining Oil with Toning Action. This did a good job at draining excess fluids from my body and consequently, the skin took on a more toned appearance but I won't be buying it again because it is too messy to apply and the cap keeps falling off.

The same goes for the E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes. While I love the scent and the packaging of these, they didn't do anything extraordinary to my skin and I much prefer using a cream lotion to moisturise my skin thoroughly.


Next I have a sample of The Body Shop's Moringa Souffle Body Lotion which I really enjoyed using. The souffle texture is perfect for warmer days as it is rapidly absorbed in the skin and will leave a scent that lingers on for some time. 

The last bath item is this Grace Cole Elements Bubble Bath which smells of Vanilla and lathers up nicely in your bath filling the whole room with a warm fragrance. This was actually a gift but if I come across it, I would buy it.

I have used up my first bottle of Yves Rocher Volume Shampoo and I liked it so much I bought a backup before I could run out. This does wonders for my thin hair and in addition it smells nice and cleanser my hair really well. Another hair product I have used up is this sample size of True Keratin Super Sleek+ Post-Treatment Masque. I like how this makes my hair soft and shiny so I would consider buying the full size of it.

My old cleanser from Michael Todd met the bin this month too and I won't be re-purchasing for now because I have switched brands as this didn't seem to agree any more with my skin. I have also finished three perfume samples from Nina Ricci, Shakira and Roberto Cavalli.


Lastly, here are the makeup empties. I will not be buying any of these again simply because I haven't reached for them that often and took long to use them up but if Catrice were to start producing the Ultimate Moisture foundation, I would definitely re-purchase because I really loved it as an everyday foundation because of its light texture. 

The E.L.F. mascaras have separated out and I wouldn't dream of letting them anywhere near my eyes and it's a pity because they added a nice touch to evening makeup.


What did you finish up this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment