December Collective Haul & Christmas Gifts

I have reserved the monthly collective haul and Christmas gifts as the first post of 2015, which I have to admit it is a bit late, but life just happened :) So, first of all, Happy New Year to all of you my loyal readers and I hope you enjoyed holiday season :) Last year has been very good to me and I hope 2015 will be as eventful (in a good way) as this past year has been. In the meantime, let's start the year with some pretty things :)

First up - shoes! These two Red Herring ballerina pumps were on sale for €9.31 each from €31 at Debenhams. I've already worn both of them especially the snake skin one which goes with so many outfits! The other pair is from Nine West and I bought it at full price for €99. I needed a pair of brown heels anyway so I got them before they were gone.



Moving on to clothes, I only bought this floral top from the Dorothy Perkins sale for €21 and this parka from F&F which I got for €48 instead of €60 during their official opening event. I've been living in it practically everyday especially these days when temperatures have dropped considerably compared to what we are used to!


December was definitely the month of cosmetics and beauty products as I got stuff from Inglot, The Body Shop and Yves Rocher to keep me smelling and good :)




Lastly, here's what I got for Christmas:


Starting from my family, I got some cash from my parents and my brother as well as a hair straightener as I needed to change my current one. My boyfriend bought me this beautiful Viventy ring which also serves as an anniversary gift and he surprised me with a Minion soft-toy when we opened our gifts at his parents' place :) My in-laws gifted me with vouchers that I already know where I will be spending as well as a jewelry organizer and my sister-in-law gave me this super cosy floral scarf. Our consultant at work gave us this cute Christmas tree shaped candle which complements my room decor nicely. Lastly, we had a secret Santa thing at work and I got this beautiful gold leaves bracelet and adorned travel mirror from Accessorize :)


What did you get for Christmas? Cheers to a Happy New Year to all!

1 comment on "December Collective Haul & Christmas Gifts"