Review | Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Care Treatment Redness Relief

Today I have a little skin care gem to share with you all - Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Care Treatment Redness Relief. I was introduced to this product when I was invited to the Yves Rocher Botanical Spa a few months back and after trying out the samples that were given to me, I decided to buy the full-sized product.


Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Care Treatment Redness Relief comes in a 50ml glass jar and in very clean packaging which I like. The only downside to the packaging is that I find the mouth of the jar to be a little small and since I have long nails, I always get the product under them and I don't really like that.


The cream has a rich consistency which makes it the perfect treat for the skin in winter and even more so, the product is claimed to help reinforce the skin against cold weather. Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Care Treatment Redness Relief is part of the Active Sensitive skin care range which is targeted towards the needs of sensitive skin and contains Botanical Sophorine and Anta Bean extract which help the skin become more tolerant. I personally cannot detect any smell to the product.


It is recommended to apply the cream morning or evening after perfectly cleansing the skin and personally, I like to use this as my night cream. My skin looks even toned by morning and all signs of redness just disappear. Despite the cream consistency, my skin doesn't get oilier and I like that the product does what it says effectively. I have not experienced any adverse reactions when using this product. 

Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Care Treatment Redness Relief can be bought from any of the three Yves Rocher shops in Malta for €16.50. Check out their Facebook page for store locations and weekly offers!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment