Monthly Favourites | April

Excuse me for being late with the usual end-of-month posts ladies but lately there has been quite a lot on my plate. I will not be publishing an empties post this time because I didn't finish any products so I will start by sharing my favourite products for April. Also, stay tuned for a Fashion Week related post later on ;)

Overall, I have been using mostly the same products as past months so I will not bore you with those and I will show you just the new products that I have been reaching for repeatedly.

Starting with skin care, I have a new favourite toner from Skin Food which is sold at Wangbii in Sliema. It is their lettuce and cucumber watery toner ad it feels really cool fresh on the skin - perfect for the hotter days. It cleanses away all traces of makeup and leaves my skin thoroughly hydrated. My new favourite cleanser then comes courtesy of Vichy and it's their Purete Thermale 3 in 1 Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. It cleanses my skin thoroughly and even removes makeup without drying out the skin.


To keep within the face theme, I have been trying out two new foundations this month, namely the Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation 16H in the shade 15 Opal which is a high coverage foundation and the Catrice 12h Matt Mousse Makeup in the shade 010 Soft Ivory which is more of a light-medium coverage foundation. Both of these foundations perform exceptionally well and depending on how my skin looks on a particular day, I reach for the one with the coverage I want. They both last very well and neither of them has a cakey feel.


Lastly, I have some lip products. I have been meaning to try Essence Lipliners for quite some time and when I was last in OVS, I decided to get two shades. My favourite so far has been the shade 05 Soft Berry which I like layering under lipstick as much as I like wearing it alone as my main lip colour. I have also been loving Essence Nude Lipstick in 03 Come Naturally and this Primark Matte Long Lasting Lipstick in Whisper.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment