Tassel Loafers and Leopard Print

Yesterday was just a perfect, sunny but not too warm day which would have been a total waste to not go out and enjoy it, so and me and the boyfriend took the opportunity to finish our Christmas shopping. The weather is precisely why I love Malta - it's almost Christmas but we still get days that feel like summer!

Having said that, I still get cold easily especially in the shade so I opted for a layered combination of top, jeans and a light coat. The outfit provided the perfect background for me to wear my new Fossil necklace and these River Island tassel loafers which I have been obsessed with from day one - they are so comfy and go with just about anything! I like how they elevate an otherwise casual outfit to something smarter and while I love my heels, sometimes flats are the better option.


Coat, Promod | Top, River Island | Jeans, Mango
Loafers, River Island | Bag, Mango | Watch, Michael Kors at Sunlab
Necklace, Fossil at Sunlab

1 comment on "Tassel Loafers and Leopard Print"