Review | Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Extreme Comfort Mask

Lately, my skin was misbehaving and I had a minor breakout. Time isn't really a luxury I have these days, but luckily, Yves Rocher have the perfect mask to treat my skin in just 5 minutes flat and I can go on with my day.


The Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Face Mask comes in a 75ml tube and is meant to be applied to clean skin, let it act for 5 minutes and wipe the excess off with a tissue as opposed to rinsing it off.

It has a very creamy texture which is very soothing and the skin feels well hydrated after using this mask. There is no scent to the mask as it is specifically tailored for sensitive skins. I can immediately see my skin calming down and redness fading away after I use this mask and I like how soft my skin feels afterwards. I try to use it at least once a week.

Like all other Yves Rocher products, the mask contains botanical based ingredients such as Anta Bean and olive extracts which are very beneficial to sensitive skin types as they calm down the skin and help avoid flare-ups.

Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Extreme Comfort Mask can be found at all three outlets in Sliema, Valletta and Paola and retails for €14.50.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment