Winterize Your Beauty {featuring Adore Me Lingerie}

As soon as fall and winter make their first appearance, year after year, we tend to switch our makeup palettes towards the ubiquitous plum shades, dusky rose pinks and darker colours in general. I find myself compling to this shift and I'm happy to do so as I have a preference towards darker hues when it comes to makeup.

The same goes for underwear as I like darker coloured intimates better. In this post I shall be sharing my favourite winter makeup looks combined with lingerie sets from Adore Me. The infographic below illustrates some of the more popular looks in winter and features some gorgeous lingerie sets to go with them. My favourite is the first combination just because berry hues take over most of my makeup looks in winter.


A set that really caught my eyes is this gorgeous jewel toned blue number which would go perfectly well with a neutral smoky eye and bold red lips.


The last combination I wanted to share with you are these dark green sets which I would pair with a rose-gold based look.


Knowing I am wearing underwear that looks good, makes me feel good and gives me a confidence boost just as my makeup does! Just remember to exfoliate regularly and apply a rich body lotion everyday to have your skin ready-to-bear in these sexy numbers ;)

All images courtesy of AdoreMe


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment