'Ganutell' Scarf

Merry Christmas everyone! This week was very busy for me, hence the lack of posts so while we're waiting for guests to come over for lunch, I figured I should schedule some posts for when I am in London next week. First, I wanted to share with you what I wore to my work place's Christmas staff party. When I was planning my outfit for the night, I immediately thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my new Charles & Ron scarf from their current collection Ganutell.

Charles & Ron are a well established local designer duo which have just opened their flagship store in the heart of our capital city, Valletta and the inspiration behind each of their collections always has to do with some aspect or other of Maltese culture. Not to boast, but even though we are a small nation, we really do have a rich cultural and historical heritage so the designers are never short of ideas. Their Ganutell collection is inspired by the art of silver filigree flower making, a craft which can also give life to various other designs but flowers are generally the most popular of them all.

Coat, Gagliardi | Dress, Mango | Scarf, Charles&Ron 
Shoes and Clutch, Marks & Spencer 
Earrings, Sif Jakobs at 202 Jewellery | Ring, Viventy at 202 Jewellery
The scarf I bought features a print of said flowers in emerald and purple hues on a black background which really makes them stand out more. I really wanted the scarf to be the statement piece out of the whole look so I paired it with a grey A-line dress and a black coat and simple, silver accessories.
The pictures were taken in a hurry just before dinner so please do excuse the quality but I hope you can still appreciate the outfit.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment