December Collective Haul

I meant to publish the December posts before departing to London but I didn't manage for I was all over the place for the whole month of December so here is the third post for the day to show you what I bought. There will be a separate post for what I got for Christmas and all the things I bought while in London so do watch out for that in the coming days.

First up are the fashion items as I do not have that many for I tried to save money to spend in London. I got this River Island bag and scarf from their online sale as they were really a couple of nice bargains and I can get a lot of uses out of them.


I also treated myself to one of the Ganutell scarves from local designers Charles & Ron and I have already worn it a couple of times and got a good number of compliments on it. I admit it is a little pricey for a scarf but there is nothing wring in splurging every once in a while ;)


I also bought this set of earrings from Accessorize mainly because of the large snowflakes which are my favourites from the whole set and I also bought this dainty gold Fossil necklace from Sunlab.


Moving on to the beauty items, I want to share with you what I got from the Pupa Milano Christmas Collection Stay Gold! Of course I couldn't pass up the Diamond Dust and Golden Plumage nail polishes so I got those as well as this beautiful burgundy Multiplay Eye Pencil in shade 67. I was also given this cute lip shaped I'm keyring with my purchase :)


I also have something from each of this year's The Body Shop Christmas collections - Glazed Apple, Frosted Plum and Frosted Cranberry and I also got a bottle of Lightening Drops to adjust darker foundations.


I placed an order on kosmetik4less.de along with Marija from Pocalocca and I got some items from Essence & Catrice which I cannot wait to review for you guys. I also bought a backup of the La Roche Posay Ultrafine Scrub and a bottle of China Glaze Don't Get Elfed Up from their Christmas 2015 collection.




















More nail stuff from Born Pretty Store which includes new nail art decorations, a new stamper and scraper and a stamping plate, some nail vinyls, chrome nail polish, holographic nail polishes and a makeup palette and spatula set.




That's it for my December haul ladies! Keep your eyes peeled for the London haul ;)





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment