Make Up Store Sale!

To take a break from all the hiatus concerning our move, last Friday's event at the Make Up Store was the perfect excuse to change from paint covered clothes and into a much more stylish outfit and red lips to have some makeup fun and a chat with fellow bloggers.

photo courtesy of Stefy Puglisevich
L to R: Zeza's Things, Pocalocca, yours truly, Stefy Puglisevich, Diva Inside, Theresanne Sammut

We were informed that the brand is revamping it's product with brand spanking new, chic packaging and they are currently having an up to 50% off sale going on. 


I limited myself to getting just what I needed and got a Smoothing Primer Powder and a Lip Pencil in the shade Burlesque which I needed to match with my MAC Dita von Teese lipstick (I love that the lip pencil is named Burlesque as Dita von Teese is well known as a burlesque performer).


However, the people at Make Up Store were generous enough to give me a Microshadow in Grass and some Cleansing Wipes which expand on contact with water and to which yo could add cleanser to remove your makeup with at the end of the day. I am a big fan of the crocodile embossed patterns on the new makeup products and the gift packaging which will have a permanent residence on my vanity!

Head down to the Make Up Store at The Point Shopping Complex in Sliema and grab yourself some great quality products at amazing prices ;)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment