Monthly Favourites | December

In my favourites post, I usually write about the beauty products that I would have enjoyed using most throughout the month. However, for this edition, I am going to start the post with some fashion items that I have literally been super obsessed with. First off, these River Island tassel loafers that literally go with everything and are super comfortable and stylish - they really have been my favourite pair of shoes this month. Another River Island purchase I am currently obsessed with is this fold-over cross-body bag which also features tassels and is great for both day and night use. The Charles&Ron scarf from their Ganutell collection is also a favoruite of mine as of late and I have quite a number of outfits planned around it which I cannot wait to wear! The last fashion related item I wanted to share with you is this dainty gold neckalce from Fossil at Sunlab which I have been wearing almost everyday as it looks good with practically anything!


Now onto the beauty products. So, my favourite eyeshadow palettes this month have been the Essence All About Greys and All About Bronze palettes (and now I'm really excited to try the All About Vintage palette) as well as the Sleek i-Divine Enchanted Forest. All of the palettes feature highly pigmented eyeshadows at small prices and I really like the quality of all three of them with respect to longevity. The Essence Merry Berry Eyeshadows have also made quite a number of appearances in my makeup looks this month as did the Catrice Deluxe Eyeshadow Trio in 010 Antique C'est Tres Chic.



I have also really enjoyed using the Essence Gel Eyeliner Waterproof in the shades 01 Black Blaze and 05 Gunmetal. These are just the best eyeliners I have ever used - they stay on all day even in the waterline without a chance of them budging! The last eye product I wanted to share is the Catrice Fixing Brow Wax which keeps my brows in place all day.


I have rediscovered an old favourite too, the Sleek Antique blush which is the perfect shade of warm pink during winter. It also has a hint of shimmer which I really don't mind as it makes my skin glow. Speaking of glow, I have also enjoyed using the Essence Merry Berry Highlighter which is not overpowering at all and offers just a subtle hint of shimmer so it is perfect for those who prefer a more muted approach to highlighting.


Also from the Merry Berry collection, the lipstick in the shade 01 Let The Berry-Tales Begin has been my favourite this month along with MAC D for Danger.


The Body Shop Frosted Plum hand cream is the last favourite I have to share with you for this month. I love how good this smells and how soft and moisturised my hands feel after using this - pity it is limited edition!


What were your favourites for the last month of the year?

1 comment on "Monthly Favourites | December"
  1. I managed to get the lipstick and the highlighter from the merry berry collection and I'm so glad, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete