The Exit Interview Series | Volume #46

Second post of the day is Volume 46 of the empties series which marks the end of 2015 in terms of empties! Here is what I have used up up to the end of last month.

The La Roche Posay Ultrafine Scrub is the first product I want to talk about and it is one of the products I have repurchased because I liked it so much as it feels very gentle on my skin and really refines my skin. I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin. Next I have the Kiko Cleansing Eyes & Lips makeup remover which acts in the same way as any other bi-phasic makeup remover but it is good if you want to try it out. Also from Kiko is the Brush Cleanser which I cannot get enough of and I already have multiple backups of it. 

Next I have the NYX HD Concealer which is another product I swear by and have repurchased. I like to use it under my eyes as it really brightens up the area and lasts all day.


Every few months you are used to L'Oreal Elnett featuring in these posts and here is yet another can of the famous hair spray; and yes I have already purchased a backup. Next up is this Vineyard Peach scrub from The Body Shop. I love the Body Shop scrubs but this didn't really cut it so I shall be switching back to my all time favourite - the Coconut one. Then I have the Vichy CelluDestock Serum Flash which does help combating cellulite but if you back up on it, the nasty imperfections reappear.

Lastly I have a few nail products. I have repurchased the Sally Hansen polish and the Orly Nailtrition but I don't think I will buy the Essence and Catrice products shown here because I really couldn't make them work - not even with same brand polishes which are usually exceptional. The polish chipped on me like crazy and took a very long time to dry so I'm afraid I won't be buying them, sorry!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment