Event | Introducing Teoxane Cosmeceuticals

Last week, I had the pleasure to attend an introductory presentation about award winning anti-aging skin care brand Teoxane Cosmeceuticals. I knew the brand would spark my interest as skin care backed by actual scientific research is right up my alley, and I wasn't disappointed!


Upon arriving, we were greeted by Claire and Dorianne as well as sushi rolls and a glass of Prosecco in the company's cozy offices where our hosts delivered a very detailed and inforamtive presentation about the brand Teoxane and their concept of anti-aging skin care.

If like me, you are new to Teoxane, here is a brief word of introduction. Teoxane Cosmeceuticals is a Swiss brand and was founded by Mrs. Valerie Taupin thirteen years ago. The key ingredient in their products is Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) which can be dubbed as a better form of Hyaluronic Acid, a natural component of our skin that helps us retain moisture levels. This patented RHA concept contributes towards a superior anti-ageing skin care program. Basically everything revolves around RHA and the principle that hydrations is better than moisturization.


It's always nice to get to know new skin care brands and now I look forward to trying out and reviewing the products that were given to us following the presentation. Keep your eyes peeled for the reviews for you will be amazed with the quality and prices (hint: they are not as expensive as you might think!).

Images from Teoxane website

1 comment on "Event | Introducing Teoxane Cosmeceuticals"
  1. I just used Teoxane RHA Advanced Eye Contour Serum. After only 1 application I am amazed at how it minimized my under eye dark circles! I can't wait to see the difference in a month. Sandy S

    ReplyDelete