OOTD | Cocktail Hour

What better way to celebrate a birthday than a Sunday afternoon sipping cocktails with the celebrated and their friends? That is exactly how me and the Mister spent our Sunday afternoon and I really enjoyed taking my time to do my makeup and pick an outfit for the occasion.

I wanted to wear something chic and comfy as the weather is still on the cooler side at the moment so I opted for my favourite denims of the moment and a new shirt I got from London last month. Add to them my favourite black heels and silver jewellery, a timeless black blazer and I was good to go.

As for makeup I wanted to test drive the new MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick in the shade Oh Lady! and boy did it pass the test! (more on that in a dedicated review post though). Here are a couple of pictures the Mister patiently took of me before the sun went down :)

Blazer, Mango | Denim jeans, Charles & Ron | Shirt, H&M | Shoes, Nine West
Necklace, Peacocks | Ring, Spinning Jewellery at 202 Jewellery
Earrings, Sif Jakobs Jewellery at 202 Jewellery

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment