My experience on Elle TV

A couple of weeks ago, thanks to a very good friend of mine, I was invited to take part in a local television programme, Elle TV on Net Television. The programme focuses on fashion and beauty and each week a theme is chosen and tackled in the programme - for this week it was the white tie dress code.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to be part of this whole experience and on the day, I made my way to the studios, wearing my brand new Charles & Ron denims for my first time on TV! Upon arriving at the studios, I was greeted by Amy, had my makeup applied by Rebecca Mallia, the resident makeup artist on the show using Artdeco products and I finally got to meet and chat with the presenter, Dr. Thea Saliba.

After relaxing for a bit in the studio changing room, the cameras rolled on for my interview. I didn't feel very nervous at the time and I think it was a very pleasant experience overall. I got to witness the stages of production of the programme and today I got to see the final product - the programme being aired!

It feels even more weird seeing yourself on TV but it's an experience I will remember for the rest of my life and I feel so proud of my little blog for this achievement! Here are some snaps of my outfit and makeup for the show:

Blouse, Atmosphere at Primark | Jeans, Marilyn by Charles & Ron | Shoes, Bata
Necklace, Peacocks | Stainless steel & pearl bracelet, Morellato at Sunlab
Stainless steel bangle, Calvin Klein | Ring, Viventy at 202 Jewellery
Double stud pearl & pave' stones earrings, Sif Jakobs at 202 Jewellery


Here is the link to the full program and some behind the scenes snapshots ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0h0U0FQ6ns


studio shots courtesy of Elle TV and Impel Communications

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment