Review | Milani Rose Powder Blush 03 Warm Petals

Hello everyone :) Today I wanted to share with you a recent favourite blush of mine, the Milani Rose Powder Blush in 03 Warm Petals.
I wanted a bronze toned blush that is still more subtle than a bronzer and this seemed like it ticks all the boxes. The embossed rose pattern and my previous experience with using Milani blushes always being positive, fuelled my decision to get this blush.

Although the outer packaging does look a bit cheap, I think we all agree that the embossed rose design makes this blush and all others in the same collection look really pretty - in fact, Milani claims that their Rose Powder Blushes are the most instagrammed blushes to date!
The shade 03 Warm Petals is a medium bronze hue with subtle golden shimmer throughout, making the blush suitable for both day and night use. I like to pair my blush colour to my lipstick colour most of the times and this goes really well with warm nude shades and instantly warms up my otherwise pale complexion. When it comes to staying power, this blush is one of the best I have as it lasts well throughout the day without the need for touch ups.


I got mine from Beauty Crowd for €10.30 for 17g of product which I think is a fair price. I really do hope that the rose pattern lasts for a long time though because it is so pretty to look at :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment