March Collective Haul

I know I am late with what I usually post at the end of each month but for the March haul post, I have pretty good excuse reason why I am late. I was waiting on a few online orders to arrive (and still have some more for which I am patiently waiting to make their way home). I also wanted to share with you what I got from various PR events I attended during the last few weeks.

So without further ado, let's get the fashion stuff out of the way. Of course a shopping post is not complete without a pair of two of shoes ;) I got these heeled brogues from Asos for €49 and these white laser cut loafers from River Island for €37. I am really getting into the smart flats trend lately and I think both of these shoes are a little out of the ordinary for me and they add interest to any outfit!



Also from River Island is this navy and white longish crop top. I'm already planning my outfits for our next trip in May and this crop top will definitely find it's way into my luggage. I think this was €25.


Up next are my favourite pair of sunnies that I got from Marks & Spencer for €30 the other day and I can't stop wearing them. I rarely wear sunnies because of my prescription glasses but lately I was wearing lenses quite often so I could wear my new sunnies. Their light pink colour and gold accents really blend in well with most of my outfits - just look at what a perfect match they are to the pink Stradivarius smart trousers (€25.95) next to them! The bright coral shorts are also from Stradivarius and cost €22.95 while the striped linen pair is from Marks & Spencer and it costs €35.


The last fashion items I wanted to show you in this post are this navy blue belt from Orsay which came down to €5.99 with my VIP discount and my this pair of Michael Kors stud earrings which feature tortoise shell on half of them and pink quartz on the other half. They set me back €89 but they go so well with my new sunglasses!


So now on to the beauty purchases. First up are these two brow pomades from Freedom Makeup. I got the shades Chocolate and Medium Brown as I wasn't sure which would suit me. I like to use a little bit of both to achieve the best possible match and so far they seem to be working. Finally I got my hands on MAC Mehr after a ton of recommendations and I'm loving it! Actually it's thanks to my boyfriend that I now own it :) Moving on, I have purchased a Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade Birthday Suit and an Eye and Cheek Palette in A Midsummer's Dream from the Melita Health & Beauty Event held in honour of Women's Day. I think these came round to €20 something with a discount that was offered on the night.


My Urban Decay Naked palette collection just got a little sister - the Naked Basics palette that I got from feelunique. They sent me a £5 off voucher and I decided to use it on this palette which came down to €28 something, shipping included. The last beauty purchase of this month is this fundation brush from ebay which was like €1.35. I haven't used it yet but I am well curious as to how it will apply foundation. I have already washed it though and no hairs have shed yet.

So, if you have been following my posts, last month was very busy for me in terms of events related to blogging. I had the pleasure of discovering new skin care brands, having my makeup done and also discovering some new products along the way. The organizers of each event were generous enough to offer some nice goodie bags at the end of each event and I wanted to share with you what I got from these events so you have an idea of what is coming your way on this space - you can also request specific posts in the comments section if you like :)


First up is the Vichy Dermablend [3D Correction] foundation which I have attended the launch of earlier in March. The organizers were kind enough to give me a full sized product of the foundation in my chosen shade as well as a thermal water which is the latest in skin care trends.

One of the best experiences I have had so far in blogging is having my makeup done by MAC's senior international makeup artists Michele Magnani and Roberta Betti. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and picked up a few things along the way and they were also generous enough to gift me all of the items shown above. The eyelashes are number 34, the eyeshadow is in the shade Mulch and the Dazzleglass is called Money, Honey.


Last month was mostly about discovering new skin care brands and I attended two seminars for Declare and Juvena, both Swiss brands that I fell in love with and Avene Eau Thermale which is a new brand to hit our shores. I was impressed with all three gift bags and I am really enjoying Declare and Juvena right now, especially the Declare products. I was also treated to a facial using both brands, but more on that in another post :) As for Avene, I really like the samples selection which I am saving for when I am travelling and the sunscreen looks promising too :)

Lastly, I was sent some goodies from Pupa Milano and I'm really excited to use them in a makeup look soon! I have a very good feeling about the BB Cream and look forward to trying that out soon! 


And that concludes my post! Any favourite items or is there something you want me to review? Feel free to comment below!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment