Pampering Time with Declare & Juvena at Roseberry

Following the Declare and Juvena seminars I attended a while back, the lovely people at Roseberry offered me the chance to try the products out for myself with a tailored facial at their premises in Valletta.


The appointment was fixed for Monday last week and believe me, it couldn't have come at a better time! I made way to Roseberry where I met my therapist for the day - Brenda, who led me to an upstairs treatment room which made me immediately forget the hustle and bustle of the capital city below.

With relaxing music playing softly in the background, we discussed my skin type and its needs (based on the full skin analysis which I had done during the Declare seminar) and we settled on a facial that addressed my skin's requirements.

To cleanse my skin, Declare Cleansing Milk was used followed by Juvena Refining Peeling for a more intense cleanse. Then came the most relaxing part of the facial - Juvena Moisture Plus Mask and while it was on my face, Brenda performed a facial massage with crystal balls. To take care of my eyes, Declare Firming Eye Cream was delicately applied and to finish off, Juvena Moisture Boost Serum, Declare Hydro Boost Duo Care Fluid and Declare BB Cream were used to maintain my skin's moisture levels.


I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep during my treatment and I really enjoyed the crystal balls massage as it is a natural way of stimulating the skin as opposed to electrical methods which I am not really a fan of.

I couldn't have had a better start to my week and I look forward to booking my next facial at Roseberry!

Roseberry is located on Republic Street in Valletta and are the main stockists of Juvena and Declare. Like their Facebook page to keep up to date with their products and services.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment