Collective Haul: Beauty, Clothes, Accessories and some stuff from ebay

Hello my lovelies :) Here's another collective haul for you all :) This time I have quite a few items so let's get right into it! I'm gonna start with accessories first as there are quite a few... First up, are the earrings, necklace and bag I bought to match the dress I'm going to wear for a wedding I have next Wednesday (will post an OOTD featuring the dress) I also bought a pair of pink feather earrings as I really wanted some and finally I managed to find a pair that doesn't look OTT.


Oversize clutch bag with lace overlay, Dorothy Perkins 
Gold and pink studs ball earrings & Flower necklace, Accessorize 
Pink feather earrings and wooden studs, Orsay

I also got a stack of rings which I have been wearing ever since as they go with everything; as well as this gorgeous necklace from ebay.  The flower was a bit too big for me so I took it off:


Stack of rings, Orsay
Shell & flower necklace, ebay

Next, my neighbour gave this floral top from Pull & Bear she has never worn (in fact, the tag was still attached) and it fits me like a dream :)


Finally, here are the beauty products :D I mostly got nail polishes and I also picked up a few extra ones from essence for a giveaway I'm planning so stay tuned for that :)

Let's start with what I got from the pharmacy first:


La Roche Posay Effaclar M moisturizer & Purifying Foaming Gel (new skin care products)
nee make-up white nail polish
essence quick dry top-coat, high shine top-coat & glitter top-coat
essence colour & go nail polishes in 23 Sundancer & 34 Trust in Fashion
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige (backup)
Thin black hair elastics
Hello Kitty Sanitary Towels (free samples)


close-up of nail polishes


essence Sundancer (left) & Trust in Fashion (right)


nee white & essence glitter top-coat

I really wanted the Better than Gel Nails top-coat from essence but seeing that the supply of products was limited, I got one of each of the top-coats that were available.  I also wanted another concealer but this was the only one in stock. 

Going on with nail polish, this morning I bought another one to wear for the wedding (good excuse eh :P). It is by Rimmel London and is called Starlet.  It came out much darker in the pictures than it is in real life:


If you recall some posts ago. I said I broke one of the shades in the Cover Girl Cafe au' Lait trio. Well, I have found a close match :D it is Wet 'n' Wild Brulee and I got mine from ebay. It is my first ever Wet 'n' Wild product and so far I'm impressed! It is a bit darker than the one I broke but it is quite good and it is more pigmented :)


Lastly, Dad got me some samples of a Nivea Organic Body Lotion and Day Cream.  They contain bio Argan Oil and I did some researched on this much hyped about ingredient and I'm impressed with all the medical properties is possesses so expect a bottle of it to feature in a haul in the near future :)


That's all for this haul ladies :) tomorrow I'm expecting an order from elf cosmetics so stay tuned for that. What have you bought lately?

8 comments on "Collective Haul: Beauty, Clothes, Accessories and some stuff from ebay"
  1. Love the wet n wild shade, please do a review or show a swatch. The top looks really gorgeous too! Great for Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlene :) yes I will do a review on it as well as an OOTD post feat the top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clutch bag is adorable! Oh gosh I have been buying a lot of things lately, I don't even want to list them haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gertrude :) lol ask my bank balance for the damage I have caused it lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kitty towels... well I have never seen anything like that before lol!

    I am after some of the better than gel nail range but they don't do them in England :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Malta, Hello Kitty is all the rage right now with little girls, teenagers and adults alike! A bank has also created a Hello Kitty credit card lol how crazy is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I have the hello kitty towels, I hate hello kitty but I still buy them just for fun!!!

    I love love love that clutch. How much was it? I'm looking for a clutch for a wedding as well, but the dress I'm wearing is cream and preferably want something in a different colour but thats just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol good one Carla ;P The clutch was €29 and it is really roomy and the lace detailing is a pretty touch :) I think it is worth every penny :)

    ReplyDelete