Butterfly Shoes from Gamiss Clothing

Please tell me I'm not the only one who succumbs to shoes just because they look pretty! This was exactly the case, for the umpteenth time if I may, when Gamiss Clothing contacted me and asked me to choose something from their shop to feature on my blog. Of course I agreed and here I am today bringing you this pair of beautiful butterfly wing shoes!



Naturally, they may not be everyone's cup of tea but they looked so pretty I just couldn't resist them. Plus, they are very close to the much more expensive Sophia Webster ones. Before I leave to more pictures of how I styled these shoes, let me introduce you to Gamiss first. The company is an online fashion retailer selling loads of beautiful clothes, accessories, swimwear and generally everything in between at quite frankly, cheap prices. The website caters for women, men and kids as well as home and garden and they also have a beauty section. Since it is a Chinese company, you might want to keep in mind that sizes maybe a little on the small side, however, they also cater for plus sizes which I think is great! The website is very easy to get around and take your picks from the vast range on offer. Shipping is determined by weight though so you might want to take that in consideration.

I had a very difficult time in choosing what to get but this pair of shoes caught my eye with it's uniqueness and I decided to go ahead with it. The package was on my doorstep in a week and I was glad the shoes had no damages to them whatsoever. I think that because of the colours, they are very easy to wear. The shoes are made out of patent PU leather and I have to say I am impressed with the precise stitching and details on them, however, the white parts on the wings may wear off with time and use. But well, at only $24.94 (plus shipping) you can't really go wrong!


I wanted to literally let them do the talking and so I opted for a pair of plain black high waisted shorts and a denim shirt with rolled-up sleeves. I think the shoes wear really well and I am pleased to say they didn't hurt my feet even though they have an 11.5cm heel! The only issue I have with them is that the ankle strap on my left foot kept moving and I had to re-adjust it to have the buckle closure on the correct side of my foot.




The idyllic gardens of Villa Rundle in Rabat, Gozo were the perfect setting to take pictures of these butterfly shoes don't you think?

What do you think of this look? Would you wear such a pair of shoes and how would you style them? 

Gamiss is also on Facebook, so do go give them a like :)

The shoes have been sent to me by Gamiss.com with the sole purpose of featuring them on this blog. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by Gamiss.

2 comments on "Butterfly Shoes from Gamiss Clothing"