The Exit Interview Series | Volume #47

It's been quite a good number of months since I did an empties post but finally, after accumulating a ton of empty products, here's a long overdue post!

I'm going to start right away with skin care products, of which I have quite a lot of. Starting with my favourite facial scrub from La Roche Posay of which I have used two tubes (only one is shown here) over the past few months. I cannot be caught dead without this and I'm always stocking up as it gently exfoliates my skin, leaving me with a glowing, super-soft complexion  Another LRP product is the Micellar Water Cleansing Gel. This gem right here lasts ages and it is perfect for when I don't have a lot of makeup on and I just need a quick cleanse or as a refresher in the morning.

The Nivea Double Effect Makeup Remover is a staple in my skin care routine. It has never let me down be it to remove everyday makeup to the much more stubborn lip stains etc. In fact, here I am showing two bottles of this stuff as I go through it very frequently. Another cleanser I have used up is the Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 which I use mostly when dealing with heavier coverage foundations to ensure every little trace is removed. It is a cream type cleanser but I find it's not good for everyday use for my oily skin. From Polaar I have the Icy Magic roll on which is used to decrease puffiness from under the eyes. I found this to be a very effective product at doing what it claims but sadly it is now finished. The reason I didn't repurchase it yet is because I have other similar products to use up first.


By now, you know how much I love Montagne Jeunesse or as they have been rebranded as, 7th Heaven face masks. The ones shown here were purchased at Primark and if I had to choose, I'd go for the coconut ones simply because the other was a little bit messy. 

Next I have this Lettuce and Cucumber toner from Korean brand SkinFood. I had purchased this last year from Wangbii in Sliema and have found it to be a very good toner. I would repurchase it once I run out of my current one. The last skin care product I have to show you is the Skinceuticals Resveratrol BE which I use before I go to bed as my anti-oxidant treatment. I have quite a stash of sample sizes of this product hence why I haven't bought the full size of it.


Moving on to body care, I have a bunch of products from The Body Shop on which I don't have anything else to say except that they are of very good quality as you all know and that they smell divine and that repurchasing them is a must. The only downside is that the Frosted Plum hand cream was limited edition :( I also have a perfume sample from Juvena which is the perfect summer scent!


Next I have hair care. Out of the products shown here, my favourites have to be milk_shake color care and Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo. They both smell so good and they are simply the bomb when it comes to taking care of my hair especially during summer. I also have a bottle of Joico Sulfate Free conditioner which I use when my hair is keratin treated and a can of L'Oreal Elnett Satin which I have replaced with Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Spray.


The last product I have to show you is the Pupa Milano Made to Last Eyes 100. I love these eye pencils for their pigmentation but I have noticed that after some time, some of the colours including this one tend to budge and just fade away. I won't be repurchasing the black one but I sure love the blue one (no, 400)!


Phew! That was one long post! I hope you guys enjoyed this latest empties installment, and do let me know if you love the same products as me :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment