Cold Shoulders & Backless Loafers

It's no secret that shoes are one of my greatest passions and lately I have acquired a good number of pairs to add to my collection. One of the said pairs is this super stylish and on-trend pair of backless loafers from River Island.


I bought them on a whim as I instantly fell in love with them and they remind me of the Gucci backless loafers while costing a fraction of the price. I have already worn them another time with a black denim dungaree dress and a plain white t-shirt underneath it but for this post, I have paired them with this cold-shoulder dress from Pimkie which I bought just last week.


The cold-shoulder trend is one I wasn't really sure of; until I tried on this dress! I immediately fell in love with it and just couldn't not buy it (even though I am currently on a shopping ban in a bid to save up for our next holiday this December). The bag I chose to go with this outfit is the Liu Jo Jalapeno bucket bag in black nappa leather which my boyfriend got me as a gift from Spain last year. I like how spacious it is and it also comes with a co-ordinating little pouch to keep essentials within reach!




Dress, Pimkie | Loafers, River Island | Bag, Liu Jo
Bangle, Mango | Rings, Spinning Jewellery at 202 Jewellery
Earrings, H&M | Sunglasses, River Island

 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment