Event | 3ina Offical Launch

You might recall my Brand Spotlight post about the new, affordable makeup brand 3ina when I visited their store in Qormi shortly after they opened their doors. Well, last Wednesday, I couldn't be more excited as I made my way to The Point shopping mall in Sliema for the brand's second store opening and official launch. 

We were briefed about the brand by the creators themselves who were flown in especially for the occasion. For those new to the brand, 3ina (pronounced Mina) is all about being unique and standing out in a good way, bright colours and generally just being the beautiful woman you are!

Colourful makeup displays make me happy and whenever I walk into a 3ina store, I feel happy! There's always something new that catches my eyes and so far, I haven't been disappointed with the quality of the products I have tried to date!









I'm currently testing out some products that were kindly gifted to me during the event and I shall be posting looks and reviews soon! 3ina shops are located at The Point Shopping Mall, Tigne, Sliema and at Qormi right next to Kiabi. The brand is imported in Malta by Hudson Group.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment