Fun with Florals, Big Skirts & Floppy Hats featuring Gamiss Fashion

After two days of continuous rain and thunderstorms, our island was finally graced with sunshine again last Sunday, thus providing the perfect opportunity for me to take pictures for this outfit post I am sharing with you today!


Following the positive feedback my post about that pair of butterfly heels, I am collaborating with Gamiss again and this time I chose this beautiful dress with a big, floral print, A-line skirt. Being very petite, I was very anxious to see how it will fit me since it is a midi-length dress; luckily, it fit like a glove as both size and length were just right!



I instantly fell in love with the dress and I really felt pretty as soon as I donned it on! The quality of the material is actually very good and is on par with more expensive dresses I own. I was pleased to see the seams and hems are sewn perfectly. The detail I like most with this dress, apart from the gorgeous floral pattern on the skirt of course, are the pockets at the side of the skirt. The top features a ribbed detail and is very comfortable even at the neck. I like that the sleeves are 3/4 length as I can still enjoy the dress when the weather is not that cold.








The dress also comes with a faux leather belt which I think adds a nice touch to the overall look. I added a black felt hat and a classic pair of heels to style the dress and to tie the look together, I went for this beige clutch bag and floral necklace. To finish off, rose gold and gold accessories really completed the look. 



I got a lot of compliments throughout the day for this dress and even overheard a few strangers commenting how beautiful the dress is which of course made my day even better. I must say I really had fun styling this dress and taking pictures, much to the dismay of my boyfriend who patiently took the photos and suggested a few poses still :)


The best part, this dress retails for only $25.28 on Gamiss.com and is available from size S up to 2XL. 

What do you think of this look?

The dress was sent to me by Gamiss.com with the sole purpose of featuring it on this blog. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by Gamiss.

1 comment on "Fun with Florals, Big Skirts & Floppy Hats featuring Gamiss Fashion"
  1. Cute outfit. It is really cool.It is pleasant to read your post and you give brilliant information. If its all the same to you keep posting such kind of illuminating stuff. Interesting article share and this website is motivates more people to examining that blog.

    ReplyDelete