Peachy Makeup Look

Summer holidays may be over for the majority of us and no matter how hard I refuse to see that summer is over, the cooler temperatures and the already shorter days show otherwise. In a bid to hold on to summer for a little bit longer, 5 of us local bloggers teamed up for an End-Of-Summer-Collaboration as I have announced on Facebook a few days ago. I happen to be the last one to post (links to all posts from other bloggers will be at the end of this post) and I chose to create a peachy makeup look.


Peachy makeup looks work all year round but especially during summer and the beginning of autumn. Peach and orange hues remind me of warm summer sunsets as well as the leaves turning brown as soon as the weather gets cooler. To achieve this look, I used some of my favourite products of the moment, as well as some eyeshadows from the new Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette (which you have a chance of winning if you take part in our Facebook giveaway!).


I wanted to go for a fresh, look with a hint of tan to complement the peachy eyeshadow look and I also used a peach coloured blush for a healthy looking glow. I started with MAC Mineralize Concealer NC15 followed by favourite light textured foundation, Pupa Extreme Bronze 001 and went on to set everything with La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint Mineral 11 Beige Clair by lightly buffing it over my skin. For contouring I used Max Factor Creme Bronzer 10 Bronze and for blush, I used 3INA The Blush 100.



For my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette exclusively. I started by packing on Lumbre all over my eyelids and then moved on to blend He Devil on the outer corners. Finally I used Sauced and Low Blow as transitional shades in the crease. I then applied MAC Fluidline Dipdown and finished off with several coats of Flormar Dramatic Volume Mascara from their Tropical Splash limited edition collection. I filled my brows with Freedom Makeup Eyebrow Pomade in Medium Brown and to complete the look, I used MAC Lipstick Ramblin' Rose.


I think this is a perfect look for transitioning between summer and autumn and the possibilities with the Naked Heat palette are endless!

Do check out the rest of the posts in the collaboration which are all linked down below and head over to each of our Facebook pages for a chance to bag yourself the Naked Heat palette!

Distorted Priorities - Maxi Dresses & Maxi Skirts
Pocalocca - Summer Beauty Favourites
Attaire - Full Drugstore Makeup Look
Kezzie's Corner - One Brand Makeup Look

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment