The Love For Maltese Tiles - MADUMA

If you haven't got the memo yet, there's a new local fashion brand in town and it's all about the iconic Maltese patterned floor tiles - MADUMA.


MADUMA is the first organic t-shirt brand in Malta and as soon as I saw their page being advertised on Facebook I knew I wanted to get one of these t-shirts. Of course that is precisely what I did as soon as the brand launched it's online shop last month and now here I am showing it to you!



I got the grey floral pattern t-shirt in a size XS and it fits perfectly. It was the perfect thing to wear for a late Sunday lunch at the Fortina Spa Resort's The Terrace restaurant that overlooks Marsamxett Harbour and Valletta in the distance. I must admit I am not a fan of t-shirts but this one felt very comfortable and while they're coming back into fashion, might as well embrace the trend!




I paired with this pair of grey denims I had purchased a couple of years ago from Promod for the stitching is the same colour as the t-shirt print. I finished the look with these Zara white leather sling-backs and floral applique bag which is not new to this blog.


This has got to be one of the comfiest outfits I have ever worn and I am also looking to buy another t-shirt from the range because I love this one so much!

Maltese cement tiles are re-gaining popularity and what used to be a signature feature in traditional Maltese houses is now adorning floors of modern homes...and the MADUMA t-shirts!

2 comments on "The Love For Maltese Tiles - MADUMA"
  1. nice shirt
    http://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful rocking that Maduma T-shirt with the grey denim jeans. Your hair, your lipstick, and the locale for your outfit photos are all very pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete