It's a Luxury Kind Of Thing - My 28th Birthday Outfit

Part of my birthday celebrations was of course a special dinner with my better half at Il-Wejla by Taratun at Smart City. We had to postpone our dinner for a week later but I wanted to share with you what was still technically my birthday outfit.

Dress, Michael Kors | Shoes, Gianvito Rossi
Bag, Furla | Scarf, Burberry

These pictures were taken the day after though because I wanted the best possible light for this outfit. I went for a classic little black dress paired with some new items that I got and was gifted for the occasion and my Gianvito Rossi pumps.




Of course the star item in this outfit is the monogrammed Burberry scarf. It came in very handy once we were out of the restaurant into the rather chilly air. I love the dress too - the cut flatters my frame and figure and the lace detail at the back is just gorgeous! You all know I am obsessed my Gianvito Rossi's so it was not up for discussion which shoes I was going to wear and I completed the outfit with my boyfriend's gift - the Furla bag. I must admit I felt quite special in this outfit and I even wore my Rouge Louboutin lipstick and Loubilaque to complete the makeup look and add to luxury factor. Oh and for the record it did last all throughout the meal without the need for retouching!





1 comment on "It's a Luxury Kind Of Thing - My 28th Birthday Outfit"
  1. Belatedly, happy birthday!!! You looked stunningly beautiful on your birthday! The dress yo were wearing is very pretty and the monogrammed Burberry scarf complements the dress nicely. I hope your birthday wishes come true.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete