Pearl Spas Launch at db Seabank Mellieha

I am a firm believer in my self-coined mantra that the way a physical invitation is presented, gives a pretty accurate picture of what to expect from an event regardless of what it is. After witnessing what the Pearl Spas launch at db Seabank Resort & Spa entailed last Wednesday evening, I confirm my position.

There were scented bath salts in the invite!

I excitedly drove to the db Seabank Hotel in Mellieha for this event and as soon as I arrived I got to meet some familiar faces aka my favourite bloggers and we chatted away over a glass of prosecco before a mini tour of the premises.

As soon as the door behind us closed shut, all we could hear was the relaxing music as we walked along the intimate setting of the spa while the services offered in the various rooms were explained to us - there's the meditation room, a hydrotherapy room and even a couples room to name a few. In its entirety, the spa conveys a feeling of relaxation for body, mind and spirit - it offers a world where for a brief moment, you can let go of the stresses of everyday life and just relax.


Post-treatment room ~ perfect for more time to relax

The spa offers a wide range of natural and holistic treatments designed to wave away tiredness and restore serenity and well-being. Of course there are the ubiquitous massages and facials with some of them even tailored for a revitalizing experience for tourists staying at the db Seabank Resort & Spa, there are also oriental treatments, maternity massages, slimming massages, baths, manicures and pedicures as well as waxing, tinting and makeup application.

Following the tour, we were then taken near the indoor pool for a party and a fashion show by one of my absolute favourite local designers, Ritienne Zammit and her I 💗 Valletta collection, from which I already own a dress so it goes without saying that I love this collection.

Models wearing Ritienne Zammit's latest collection

The indoor pool area is just as glorious as you would expect it to be in this 5-star setting - very cosy ambiance with glass doors all around so you can still peep at the outside world while relaxing; and the pool is huge! With blue mosaic tiles evoking a sense of calm all around.


I thoroughly enjoyed myself at this event which was just what I needed after a 12-hour shift at work and needless to say, I will most definitely be using the spa voucher given to each of us to treat myself and escape to a tranquil place even if just for a brief moment! Thank you Pearl Spas for having me :)

My outfit for the event - wearing my new Ralph Lauren glasses from Optika Opticians
(photo by A Blonde On The Go)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment