Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019

Following a recent poll on my Instagram Stories, the majority of you wanted a recap of the most popular posts from the past twelve months so I picked out the 10(ish) most popular ones and will be sharing them here in this post. Counting down from 10 to 1, with number 1 being the most popular, here goes!

10. The revolutionary 3D printed bags from Nilara's Aeternum collection have earned a well-deserved place in this year's countdown
9. Apivita has definitely been a hit with you all - remember you have until tomorrow to take part in the giveaway
8. Missed the foundation I had on for my wedding? Read all about it here:

7. This year I have discovered a new skin care technique which have revolutionized my whole routine!

6. Looking for a way to stay in shape and shed a few kilos? Nupo is the way to go!

5. Travel is a subject most of you like to read about. My 30th birthday trip to Venice has definitely been a favourite...

4. ...as has our honeymoon in Japan!


3. Peeling feet most certainly didn't gross you out! Check out this wonder product from SVR for baby soft feet!

2. L-Għarusa is definitely popular with you guys! Reminisce about the last episode from the first season with this post

1. As expected, my biggest splurge this year, was definitely the most popular! Check out my 30th birthday gift to myself in this post
Thank you so much for all your support throughout this year and past years! Cheers to an even bigger and better 2020!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment